Thursday, November 18, 2010

Crazy Busy

Well the last week has been another very busy week. I've been out of town on business for some of it, so I haven't had a lot of stitching or blogging time, but here are a few sneak peeks of the little bit of sewing I have been doing.

I've been putting together my Red Centre blocks. I can't wait to get this one finished ... I love all the bright colours .... (Kate, I should have trimmed those couple of mm - it would have made piecing so much easier)


I can't show you much of this one either because it is a gift for a dear friend who sometimes visits my blog ....


I'm hoping things will slow down a bit, but realistically as Christmas is quickly approaching I know it will only get busier!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how your Red Centre looks all finished! It is looking great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics you are using in the last picture are amongst my favourites! They look great together too!

    ReplyDelete