Tuesday, June 28, 2011

4x5 Modern Quilt Bee

4x5 modern Quilt Bee Badge

I've joined the 4x5 Modern Quilt Bee on Flickr and I'm pretty excited!
In this Bee, I choose one block that I like and make it for the 5 other people in my group in the colour scheme of their choice and in return I receive 5 different blocks from others in my colour scheme. If I participate in this Bee a few times a year I should end up with enough blocks for a whole quilt!

I've decided on a yellow, aqua, grey and white colour scheme and here's my colour inspiration mosaic ...


Drool!!

3 comments:

  1. That will be a one beautiful quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Your scheme is involving my favorite color combo! Yellow and aqua. I am loving anything with yellow these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea and I LOVE your color scheme -- it's going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete